- Englewood, Colorado; WAH, Georgia; WAH, Indiana; WAH, Kansas; WAH, Oklahoma; WAH, Michigan; WAH, Wisconsin; WAH, Florida; WAH, Tennessee; WAH, Minnesota; WAH, Mississippi
- Customer Service
We have Customer Experience agents across the country helping drive our mission forward from the comfort and safety of their homes. DISH’s first priority is customer experience, and our agents excel at simplifying lives and helping communities get the most from their TV experience.
Our customer base is centered around the heart of hometown America. We’re proud to offer exclusive TV packages for first responders, health care workers, military and veterans, and some of the most dedicated community members we are honored to call customers, friends, and neighbors.
For over 30 years we have been tuned in to the needs of customers. It’s why we’ve earned the J.D. Power accolade of being #1 in Overall Customer Service five years in a row, and #1 in overall Customer Satisfaction three years in a row.
As a Customer Experience Representative, you will serve as an information resource for billing, programming, and troubleshooting questions – including suggesting ways for existing customers to get the most value and enjoyment from their DISH experience. If you like to solve problems and interact with people from across the country or maybe just a few towns over, this is the spot for you! In this role, you will:
- Communicate the value of our products and share ways for customers to get the most from DISH
- Transform into the best customer support advocate in the business, engaging with a diverse consumer base to provide solutions for customer needs and technical issues
- Establish long-term customer relationships
- Back-to-back phone calls with customers throughout the entirety of your shift
What’s in it for you?
- This is a Full Time, Work-From-Home position #remote
- Average first-year salaries over $30,000
- Top first-year agents averaging over $40,000
- 5% increase to your starting rate upon completing training
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401(k) Investments
- Company-matched funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary DISH programming
- Highly-discounted Sling subscription
- Discounted phone plans on Boost Mobile
- Opportunity is our greatest benefit
- Our representatives are built to work hard and rise. We offer defined career ladders and extensive opportunities for upward mobility.
- We encourage personal and professional growth by supporting you with all the virtual tools to advance your career.
We are looking for determined, energetic individuals to provide excellent customer service by answering inbound technical and service calls from the comfort of your home.
Ideal representatives have:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Six months of related customer service and troubleshooting experience and/or training
- An openness to being coachable and a desire to learn new techniques
All representatives must have:
- Ability to work and remain engaged on the phone throughout the entirety of your shift
- This job does not allow flexibility to answer the door or be on-call care for others during work hours
- Superb attendance
- Flexibility to work hours that mirror our customers’ needs
- Tech savviness with the ability to smoothly operate Windows OS desktop computer
- Ability to multitask; speaking with customers while logging information and navigating multiple programs
Where you’ll be working:
You’ll be working from home! At DISH, we understand the modern employee may need to operate fast on their feet and out of the office. Working from home allows you to perform a professional workday from the comfort of your home.