The Customer Experience Specialist works at the heart of Karat’s product and operations. You’ll play a crucial role in defining the Karat user experience. You’ll be on the front lines in interacting with candidates and Interview Engineers, representing the Karat brand, as well as the brands of our clients. In addition, you will play an important role in helping to refine our core interviewing product based on your interactions with candidates and Interview Engineer.
This will be a fully remote, part time role at 30 hours per week.
- Providing real-time support to candidates and Interview Engineers during live interviews.
- Working with our network of Interview Engineers and Quality Control Engineers to accurately portray candidates’ interview results.
- Ensuring candidates’ questions and concerns are responded to in a timely fashion, and that communication reflects the Karat brand and values.
- Continuously driving improvements in the overall customer experience.
- Have superb English communication skills.
- Are able to be productive while working remotely.
- Have great writing skills — you’ll be editing a lot of content.
- Have the desire to learn quickly in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Can communicate and collaborate well with others: you’ll need to empathize appropriately with distinct audiences (developers, candidates, clients, etc).
- Like dynamic environments where constant innovation is required. We are always trying to improve and we’ll look to you to keep an eye out for areas of improvement after you are familiar with our systems.
- Can manage your time well and are reliable — always showing up is half the battle!
- Are open to a flexible schedule, and willing to help out as our interview volume fluctuates.
- Knowledge of computer science and ability to code is a plus, but not a requirement.