1. Commit to Performance Based Organization (PBO) & Easy To Do Business With (ETDBW) philosophy
2. Contribute to Continuous Process Improvement
3. Ensure integrity of date and information
4. Update information on accounts in the Loan Servicing and/or consolidation systems.
5. Perform other tasks related to resolving customer needs, by displaying ownership on escalated calls.
6. Contact customers on accounts, including outbound customer contact when appropriate.
7. Negotiate transactions in accordance with established laws, regulations , and policies,
8. Serve as a resource person with them as needed, including assisting new associates with training needs.
This position starts at $14.00/hr.
High school degree or equivalent required.
1 to 3 year customer service experience and/or general office experience preferred.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
1. Knowledge of student loan industry, Loan Servicing and/or Originations systems preferred.
2. Service Excellence
3. Strong oral and written communication skills
4. Listening comprehension, reading comprehension
6. Accuracy/Attention to Detail
7. Work with MS Office
8. Business Math
9. Problem Solving
10. Managing Multiple Priorities