At TTEC, we are all about the Human Experience. Elevated. You can be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences… and at the same time… #experienceTTEC, an award-winning, employment experience as a Customer Service and Sales associate. In this role, you’ll grow your career by connecting your customer service and sales aptitude to become a Licensed Insurance Agent work from home. That’s right. TTEC is paying you to train, study, and take your state insurance exam. We even pay for all your licensing fees and continuing education credits. It’s time to take your career to the next level with TTEC.
Join our TTEC work from home customer service representative team if you reside in 41 out of 50 states. We cannot accept applications for residents of AK, CA, CO, HI, IL, MA, MD, NY or WA or outside of the United States.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy
• Work from home
• Knowledgeable, encouraging, supportive and present leadership
• Diverse and community-minded organization
• Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
• FREE licensing course (and you’ll be paid for your time to boot) that can be taken from any internet-accessible device
• Flexible and growth-oriented study sessions
• All state licensing exam fees covered by company
• Yearly renewal of license provided by TTEC as your employer
• Company-provided computer once you have secured your license
• And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you’d expect.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one. We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught-a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere.
Once you become a Licensed Insurance Agent, on a typical day, you’ll
• Assist individuals in understanding their coverages and selecting the right products, services and best solutions to meet their personal needs
• Be providing full lifecycle customer service and sales where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up
• Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner
• Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
Why You? What You Bring
• High speed internet access (>15 mbps)
• Aptitude, self-discipline and tenacity to be learn about what it takes to become a licensed insurance associate including passing the state licensing exam (and yes… we will help… those who take it seriously and accept our coaching are extremely likely to pass on the first try… a few have to take it again… and yes… we’ll help you through that too!)
• Ability to maintain and follow strict personal privacy for customer information
• Strong customer service orientation
• High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and… with education… more is better
• Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications