Join Asurion’s front line support team today as a Work at Home Customer Service and Sales Representative!
For more than 20 years, we have led the global tech solutions industry. We are leaders in creating innovative technology solutions that help keep consumers connected and we are committed to providing exceptional customer service to our partners – 300 million customers or 120 respected companies whose products you know and love. We don’t just redefine – we reinvent.
The only thing we’re more passionate about is our people.
What you’ll do:
- As a Customer Service and Sales Representative, you will provide excellent customer service while giving support for customers’ questions about lost or damaged devices and solving customer issues. You will also be selling our Connected Home product and other offerings to our customers. You will engage with the customer to understand their technology and sell protection/tech support solutions.
What you should have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required (including evenings, weekends, or holidays)
- 6 months of previous customer service experience (Call center preferred)
- 6 months – 1 year of Sales experience
- Technical ability to pass our readiness assessment
- Willing to submit and pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen
- Work from Home specific requirements:
- A distraction-free workplace that is ergonomically set to meet the company’s standards
- Must meet minimum internet speed requirements: 10 Mbps download speed / 5 Mbps upload speed
- Must have a hard-wired internet connection (Wifi or Hotspots are not allowed)
What skills/interests will make you a great fit for our team:
- Patience and outstanding listening skills
- Ability to identify, understand and upsell new products and solutions based on customer needs
- Dedication to troubleshooting problems and finding a solution
- Confidence in multitasking
- “Challenge accepted” attitude”