We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients’ promises become ours.
Within our state-of-the-art distribution centers, we encourage associates to enjoy a great environment and place to work. We appreciate all that our associates strive to accomplish and in return, we offer competitive wages, excellent & comprehensive benefits and an opportunity for advancement.
Learn more: http://www.radial.com/about/company#sthash.e8Z9tltu.dpuf
The purpose of this Virtual position is to be the liaison between Sr. Manager Customer Sales/Service and the Supervisors in respect to staffing, training, customer sales and service issues and client relations. Provide direction to the Escalation Team, Back Office and Order Recovery departments. Customer Service department responsibilities include the overall performance of the assigned client/vertical as measured by daily/weekly/monthly KPI results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Virtual Employee Relations Management
- Coaching and development of Supervisors and floor agents as direct reports
- Liaison between the Supervisors and HR in matters of conduct and discipline
- Ensure delivery and proper interpretation of the “Brand Expectation” to the verticals
- Ensure Supervisors are compliant with all company policies and procedures.
- Provide disciplinary action to Supervisors that are not in compliance.
- Keep the Sr. Manager informed of any personnel or critical vertical issues
- Collect weekly status reports from the Supervisors and report findings back to Sr. Manager as necessary. This will include but is not limited to adherence, CET, partner/site problems, scheduling, performance, and discipline issues.