AutoAnything / Morris 4×4 is seeking a Customer Service Phone Specialist to join our fully remote team. You’ll join a crew of experts dedicated to delivering a best in class, remarkable customer experience while representing our family of brands on the front-lines.
Whether it is helping to get an order back on track, assisting with refunds, or even delivering unpleasant news, the ideal candidate demonstrates a passion for cultivating customer happiness and loyalty.
What you’ll do on a daily basis:
- Manage 40-50 inbound calls per day related to order status, returns, or other customer service issues.
- Listen to the customer to develop an understanding of their underlying issues and frustrations
- Consistently exhibit a positive tone and personality to develop customer rapport
- Take ownership of problems and excel at one-touch resolutions
- Provide product solutions with empathy and clarity
- Demonstrate a strong desire to exceed management expectations
- Multi-task as needed with various order management systems
- Process orders and requests with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- 2 or more years of customer service experience
- Positive can-do attitude, self-motivating and results oriented
- A quiet, distraction-free working environment and reliable high-speed internet connection
- Basic understanding of automotive and ecommerce a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Office or G-Suite
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Flexible schedule needed. Some weekends and holiday availability required
Strong relationships with our customers is our lifeblood. This individual must be able to work effectively in both a team setting and under minimal supervision.
AutoAnything offers comprehensive training, the opportunity to be a part of a strong, collaborative, lively team of automotive enthusiasts, and a competitive total compensation package.
This is a full-time, remote position. Requisite computing equipment to be provided.
Benefits include your choice of medical, dental and vision plans; paid vacation & sick leave; and 401k with generous employer-matching. Additional company-paid benefits include EAP, LTD and Life Insurance.