We are looking for remote, independent contractors to provide elevated customer support through phone, email, SMS and chat for a well-known online real estate database company. Contractors will facilitate the connection of home buyers and sellers to real estate agents.
- Practicing excellent verbal and written communication.
- Providing top-notch customer service while helping callers with their search.
- Having a positive attitude; being flexible and adaptable to change.
- Researching, navigating and independently locating answers from webpages and resources in a variety of situations.
- Demonstrating a sincere desire to assist customers and put their needs first.
- Exercising strong, multitasking skills while navigating through multiple websites and making themselves available for incoming calls.
- 1+ years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar environment).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills using phone, email, and text.
- High degree of comfort working with software and technology to perform job duties.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize effectively and set daily goals. Proficient use of web-based products, MS Office and Sales Force preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with real estate industry a plus.
Independent contractors on this program will need to successfully pass a background check to work. This check will consist of a Social Security number verification, National Sex Offender Registry report and a criminal history check. We are currently not accepting independent contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania or Washington.