Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Req ID: 2019-18750
Locations: Tempe, Arizona, United States
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
• Improves participant decision-making process by advising participants on plan provisions in two or more of the following areas: health and welfare plans, retirement plans, employee development, payroll and other HR programs.
• Responds to complex client specific inquiries through multi-channel, i.e. including telephone, web correspondence and mail.
• May review images of paperwork from plan participants, to determine eligibility for request and submit electronic transactions according to client and client/ specific rules and IRS regulations and guidelines.
• Completes transaction(s) related to the customer’s inquiry with limited supervision while meeting timeliness and accuracy standards.
• Adheres to center metrics and guidelines within established procedures.
• Assists lower tiered employees by answering questions or taking escalated calls with guidance.
• Advocates for participants to coordinate benefits, services and payments with outside providers and vendors (white glove service).
• Explains the appropriate participant forms and provides guidance on completion.
- Expressive Presenter
Click Here to Apply —> http://bit.ly/ConduentCSR
For more jobs like this check our weekly leads list!