- San Antonio – Wiseman Blvd
- New Mexico-Remote
CRS/Billing Spec I – OK10LN
You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that sounds like you, then you’ve landed in the right place.
This position is 100% remote from home.
This work from home customer service position provides support by taking inbound calls from existing customers. At this time, we are only accepting applications from those who reside in the state of AZ, CO, WA, UT, TX, OK and NM
Are you looking for a career where you can apply your experience to meaningful work? Do you like being surrounded and supported by people with a passion like yours? Would you like to work for a company whose core mission is to help individuals and businesses succeed? Well, then you’ve found the right fit. The Hartford is truly a place where your passions have purpose.
With a detailed roadmap for learning opportunities and managers who are trained to coach, you’re equipped with the right tools to build a fulfilling career at The Hartford. And through a dynamic work environment that encourages collaboration and creative thinking, you’ll find plenty of unique opportunities for personal achievement.
Our Customer Service Representatives focus on building rapport and maintaining positive relationships with existing customers to understand their individual needs, personalize a solution of value, and ensure a memorable customer experience. There is no cold calling required. The Hartford provides 10 weeks of paid training, as well as ongoing coaching and development to ensure success.
- Start Date: July 26th, 2021
- Training Hours: Monday-Friday 12:30pm to 9:00pm, EST
- Post Training Hours: Monday-Friday 12:30pm to 9:00pm, EST and Every Other Saturday 9:30am to 6:00pm EST
After training, when working every other Saturday, employees will receive Thursday off during those weeks.
A Customer Service Representative responsibilities include:
- Managing an average of 60 to 80 calls per day with a high degree of professionalism and the desire to succeed
- Utilizing active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need and then leverage knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solutions
- Taking ownership to ensure that we go above and beyond to service each caller’s needs, utilizing every touch point as an opportunity to build value and The Hartford brand
- Committing to learning and developing, including a better understanding of products and business lines of The Hartford
At The Hartford, our compensation philosophy is simple: we pay competitive base salaries and reward performance with additional opportunities for annual or more frequent incentive payments. Our incentive plans recognize employee contributions, results achieved and behaviors demonstrated. We reinforce performance through differentiated compensation and rewards. In accordance with Colorado EPEWA, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $17.07hr – $18.75hr commensurate with experience.
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance – EFFECTIVE ON DAY ONE!
- 19 days paid time off in your first full year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid volunteer opportunities
- Employee recognition
- Wellness program
- A 5% language adjustment is paid for Bilingual Spanish proficiency.
- Our company’s success is due to our employees’ dedication and passion for their work. They’re our greatest asset. That’s why we’re committed to offering employees and their families a comprehensive benefits package and award-winning well-being programs. By helping our employees achieve their full potential, we unlock our own. Visit https://www.thehartford.com/careers/benefits for details.
- Demonstrated background in customer service, insurance, retail, sales or a related field; at least 1 year experience required.
- Highly skilled at verbal, written and interpersonal communication; sound judgment and the ability to think within a structured and compliant work environment while focusing on the customer.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, navigate multiple programs and effectively use on-line resources to complete customers’ requests.
- Call Center experience is a plus.
- Prior remote experience is a plus.
- You’re a high achiever with the ability to self-manage and demonstrate personable accountability, as well as effective collaboration in a team environment.
- You have strong customer service skills with a focus on delivering high customer value.
Home Office Requirements:
- Private, secure, distraction free workspace
- Computer equipment will be provided by the company
- Internet Connectivity Requirement/Remote Positions: For 100% remote positions, we require that:
- (1) you have high speed broadband cable internet service with minimum upload/download speeds of 3Mbps/30Mbps and
- (2) your Internet provider supplied device is to be hardwired to the Hartford issued router and/or computer. To confirm whether your Internet system has sufficient speeds, please visit http://www.speedtest.net from your personal computer.