Firstsource Solutions is a leading provider of customized Business Process Management (BPM) services. Firstsource specialises in helping customers stay ahead of the curve through transformational solutions in order to reimagine business processes and deliver increased efficiency, deeper insights and superior outcomes.
We are trusted brand custodians and long-term partners to 100+ leading brands with presence in the US, UK, Philippines and India. Our ‘rightshore’ delivery model offers solutions covering complete customer lifecycle across Healthcare, Telecommunications & Media and Banking, Financial Services & Insurance verticals.
Our clientele includes Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies.
- Our Agents earn $14 per hour
- Bonus potential of $2000.00 your first year
- Call Service Representatives provides new and existing members and providers with the best possible service in relation to billing, claims, enrolment, benefits, suggestions and complaints.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Call Center environment
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls for Healthcare Member and Provider inquiries
- Maintain awareness of the way performance and actions affect members.
- Web camera visibility
- Schedule Flexibility
Key Performance Indicators:
- Inquiry Accuracy and Completeness
- Call Resolution
- Overall Satisfaction
- Call Handle Time
Reporting to a Supervisor and Manager
Qualification & Experience:
- Customer service experience
- Healthcare experience
- Call Center experience
- Data entry experience
- Must have a private workstation to perform your work
- Must have Internet to include a router with Ethernet jack for connectivity to PC
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens
- Ability to answer Healthcare Member and Provider inquiries and type information into the computer system simultaneously
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Work independently without constant supervision
- Positive professional attitude
- Computer literate
- Strong reading comprehension and writing skills
- Problem-solving skills.
|Personal Attributes/Traits||Competencies (*Include 1 of the key competency role for TLs and below)|
|Socially confident||Influencing Others|
|Achievement oriented||Fostering Partnerships With Customers|
|Decisive and action oriented||Managing Transformation|
|Eager to learn||Leading Teams|
|Resilient||Working Across Boundaries|