At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Telecommute opportunities are located for applicants living in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming
A note to applicants: U.S. Bank is closely monitoring the spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19 and taking a unified approach on restrictions to minimize the impact on our employees and operations. As a result, U.S. Bank has temporarily placed a pause on in-person interviews and will offer our internal and external applicants video and/or phone alternatives. By taking this step, we are doing our part to help limit the spread of the virus. We are currently accepting applicants and conducting phone interviews for our upcoming training classes. Our trainers and hiring teams are working together to practice social distancing within our service centers and training classes, and our recruiting team will be happy to share more with you about steps we are taking throughout our interview process.
We are seeking individuals who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to our customers. Our Inbound Fraud department is the central unit that receives inbound calls from credit, debit, and corporate/government card customers related to suspicious and unauthorized activity.
No prior experience in banking or fraud is necessary. We offer comprehensive and ongoing training to ensure our Representatives are prepared to deliver efficient, knowledgeable, and empathetic customer service.
* Answering incoming calls and providing high quality support to our credit and debit card customers over the phones
* Performing a variety of tasks to prevent financial loss by blocking or placing security holds on accounts, placing lost/stolen statuses on debit and credit accounts and forwarding fraud and dispute information to the appropriate parties
* Initiating fraud claims and providing information on existing fraud and dispute claims
* Partnering with multiple departments to service fraud and dispute issues
* Documenting fraud alerts, building case files, and escalating fraud alerts to appropriate groups
Fraud Customer Service Representatives are scheduled to work five days per week, including every other weekend. Equitable days off are given during the week in which a weekend shift is worked. Day, evening and overnight schedules may be available.
Training hours will be 8am – 4:30pm (CST), Monday – Friday for the first 5 weeks as well as the 10th and 11th week of employment.
► Earn 10% shift differential pay for shifts starting after 12:30 p.m.
► Base pay will be determined by experience.
We offer the opportunity for career growth and development in a supportive, professional and pleasant work environment, with a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package including:
* Life insurance programs for the employee and family
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Paid time off, including the opportunity to purchase additional vacation time
* Generous tuition reimbursement program
* Banking discounts
* 401K with company match and pension programs
* Casual attire