CRS/Billing Spec I – OK10LN
You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that sounds like you, then you’ve landed in the right place.
Role Summary: Answer inquiries from existing customers and clients and other affiliated partners regarding insurance questions or problems you will handle a variety of inbound telephone calls. No selling involved and you will receive ongoing training and support as you build your career at The Hartford.
- Start Date: August 30th, 2021
- Training Hours: Monday -Friday 9:30-6:00pm EST
- Post Training Hours: Monday – Friday 9:30-6:00pm EST and Every Other Saturday 9:30am – 6:00pm EST
- After training, when working every other Saturday, employees will receive Wednesday or Thursday off during those weeks.
- After training option: Monday 10:30 am – 9:00 pm EST and reduce Wednesday or Thursday shift by 2 hours in the morning.
At The Hartford, our compensation philosophy is simple: we pay competitive base salaries and reward performance with a quarterly incentive program. Hourly rate start at $18.85 per hour
This role could be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy helping customers over the phone
- Have the ability to learn insurance product and processes in a remote training environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Are able to commit to the training and work schedule
- Have a dedicated workspace free from distractions during work and training hours
The Hartford could be good fit if you if you value organizations that:
- Embrace differences by inspiring inclusion and investing in people
- Encourage people to share their experiences and ideas while building stronger relationships with one another through Employee Resource Groups including virtual chapters.
- Commit to mitigating climate change, conserving natural resources and taking steps to reduce carbon footprint each year.
- Positively impact the lives of 10 million people by year-end 2022 by encouraging our workforce to invest their time, talent, and generosity in the communities they live and work in.
- Place ethics & integrity above all else; doing the right thing every day
- Reward performance and develop leaders to engage, coach and support staff by utilizing well defined learning and development.
How We Focus on Your Wellbeing:
- This is a work from home position providing you with the opportunity to balance a fulfilling work and personal life
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance. Effective day 1.
- 19 days paid time off in your first full year and Paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement – up to $5,250 (undergraduate) and $6,000 (graduate) for tuition and registration fees for degree programs that support your career development (subject to additional requirements).
- Student Loan Paydown Program – eligible to participate after 6 months of service. The Hartford will make a direct contribution of $125 per month – with a lifetime maximum up to $10,000 – as a supplemental payment towards your student loan in order to help you manage the stress of student debt and help you pay down your student loan faster.
- Paid volunteer opportunities
- Click on this link to learn more about our comprehensive benefits package and award-winning well-being program: https://www.thehartford.com/careers/benefits
You’ll benefit from this experience by:
- Working in a high-performance culture – where people are inspired and enabled to be and do their best
- Embarking on a career with an organization committed to supporting the growth and development of our employees, our greatest asset
- Partaking in 10 weeks of paid training
You need to have:
- Two years of relevant work experience in customer service, insurance, retail, sales or call center or two years of post-secondary education or higher
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while navigating multiple programs and effectively use on-line resources
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- High speed broadband cable internet service with minimum upload/download speeds of 3Mbps/30Mbps and your Internet provider supplied device is to be hardwired to the Hartford issued router and/or computer. To confirm whether your Internet system has sufficient speeds, please visit http://www.speedtest.net from your personal computer.
We also prefer but do not require:
- Remote work experience
- Call Center experience
- Office experience
- Spanish-English bilingual a plus