CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE SUPPORTING COMMERCIAL AND PUBLIC SECTOR CLIENTS
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to support inbound customer service, help desk, and back-office processing representatives for commercial and public sector support positions. In this role, you will handle inbound inquiries, troubleshoot basic technical issues, assist callers with product, process related inquiries, and professionally represent some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
There are a wide variety of project openings available. Schedules vary by site and program however we can usually find something that works for everyone. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to start your career here. With our industry-leading training, you are sure to grow. We offer many advancement opportunities including Supervisor, Trainer, Talent Acquisition, and Operations Management.
This is an entry-level position that offers on the job paid training. Compensation is commensurate with experience, now includes $0.50/hr raise and $500 bonus after working on-site for 30 days, as well as other bonuses, incentives, and benefits. Candidates should be highly reliable, have great communication skills and be willing to constantly learn on the job.
Most of the openings are on-site. Some offer remote opportunities after short on-site training.
WHAT DOES SOMEONE IN THIS ROLE ACTUALLY DO?
This position supports customer service, technical support, and customer sales interactions. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure a best-in-class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business when it comes to customer interactions, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner
- Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
- Research systems to find missing information as applicable; coordinate with other departments to resolve issues as applicable
- Follow the processes of the Client program and perform all tasks in a courteous and professional manner
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Accurately document and process customer claims in appropriate systems
- Follow all required scripts, policies, and procedures
- Utilize knowledge base and training to accurately answer customer questions
- Comply with requirements surrounding confidential information and personal information
- Appropriately escalate customer issues with the managerial team
- Escalate customer issues to the appropriate staff and managerial for resolution as needed
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
- Attend meetings and training and review all new training material to stay up-to-date on changes to program knowledge, systems, and processes
- Adhere to all attendance and work schedule requirements
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
We provide all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. This position relies on building relationships and turning the knowledge you gain in training into customer wins. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Basic understanding of Windows operating system
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
- An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem-solving, and negotiation
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused, and self-manage
- Strong team orientation and customer focus
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity prevalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
Preferred (Not Required)
- One (1) year of experience in customer service, technical support, inside sales, back-office, chat, or administrative support in a contact center environment
- State or Federal work experience
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The United States or Canada)
- Must be willing to submit up to a LEVEL II background and/or security investigation with a fingerprint. Job offers are contingent on background/security investigation results
- Must be willing to submit to drug screening. Job offers are contingent on drug screening results.
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
We believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are competitive. Standard starting compensation is commensurate with experience. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn paid time off as well as paid holidays and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include monetary incentive and prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV’s, trips, tickets, and even cars. In addition to our standard group benefits offering for full-time employees following 90-days of employment, all employees are eligible to opt for our MEC medical plan after only 30-days of employment. Benefits options and plans vary slightly by location.
JUST A FEW OF THE BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Options
- Paid Time-Off
- Regular Raises
- Advancement Opportunity
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Cash and Prize Contests