VIPdesk Connect is a certified B-Corp, Women-Owned Corporation, and Best Workplace winner committed to team member happiness. We are passionate about customer service and seeking seasonal team members to provide customer care for Skullcandy—the original lifestyle audio brand with the mission to “to unleash the visceral power of music for all.” The remote/work-from-home position is perfect for those seeking work-life balance.
The Seasonal Customer Service Representative on the Skullcandy Team assists customers by answering questions about products, product availability, policies, promotions, and provide general customer service resolutions. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting customers via all contact channels (phone, email, chat, SMS, social).
The Customer Service Representative will use passion and knowledge of our client’s brand and related experience to ensure an authentic experience that promotes brand loyalty.
- Interact with customers via all channels (phone, email, chat, SMS, social) to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services
- Meet program metrics including quality standards and customer satisfaction
- Apply high-quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers
- Attend training and meetings to obtain new and pertinent information about products and services offered
- Apply client and VIPdesk Connect policies as applicable whenever interacting with customers
- Passion for customer satisfaction
- 2+ years of related customer service or sales experience
- Six+ months of Tier 1 troubleshooting
- Knowledge of audio terminology a plus
- Able to work weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to thrive in a performance-based environment and motivated by goals and incentives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment reference security check
- Must live in AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OH, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI
- Due to the home-based nature of this job, the team member is required to have a home-office environment, internet access, USB headset, router, modem, webcam and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable, which may change over time