At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners, and our patients.
We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create best in class, meaningful experiences for potential and existing patients over the phone and through messaging
- Act as a guide for our patients on their mental health journey assisting with needs tied to scheduling, insurance, billing inquiries, and the online patient portal
- Omnichannel Service- Inbound customer service phone calls and emails
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Become an expert with our software solutions, including but not limited to, Zendesk Chat, Zendesk Talk, and DrChrono
- Primary work will come from inbound calls, outbound calls, and email support requests
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Hours of Operation are Monday-Friday, 7am- 9pm CST (5am-7pm PST), with occasional weekend hours to support business needs
We’re Looking For
- Knowledge of and ability to use and apply medical terminology
- Knowledge of computer systems and electronic medical records
- Ability to speak and write effectively at a high school graduate level
- Ability to solve problems and identify solutions
- Ability to demonstrate customer service skills in interactions with all patients, families, and staff including in high volume and stressful situations
- Ability to work independently as well as an integral part of the patient care team
- Ability to follow instructions and standard operating procedures
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Preferred: Experience with healthcare/mental health-related customer support
- Preferred: Experience with TelehealthPreferred: Experience with startups