Customer Service Representative will provide service to our nationwide Long Term Care and outside the hospital client base. Will interact with Mobile Radiology Technologists, Nurses and Phlebotomist in the field and work with reps at our various regional accounts. The Customer Service Representative is an integral part of our operation and works as front line staff with Directors of Nursing and Administration. The CSR will eventually be cross trained to work on the company Dispatch side as well. Remote worker hours will vary based on business needs of a 24/7 organization which could also include weekends..
This position is responsible for receiving and processing customer orders by telephone and ensuring all customer requests are handled in a prompt, efficient, courteous and professional manner. The CSR will process all customer orders in accordance with the established company standards and procedures. As one of the primary points of contact with the customer, the CSR’s responsibility is to make a concerted effort to listen to the customer’s needs and provide them with a positive experience. In addition to this primary duty, the CSR will be cross trained in the other positions within the department and when needed, will be asked to perform these functions as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Productivity: Be able to handle an average 110 customer interactions per eight (8) hour shift after 4 months in the position. This includes incoming and outgoing calls.
- Provide prompt, accurate and courteous responses to customers
- Solve routine and complex problems (Contact supervisor immediately for problems unable to solve)
- Answer incoming customer service orders as soon as possible
- Display active listening and superior customer service skills for both external & internal customers.
- Document activity to the DDF system
- Consistently check appropriate DDF screen for report results to call back to customer
- Display the ability to enter orders manually via our fax process
- Display the ability to operate the phone system effectively
- Adhere to work schedule
- Remote worker hours will vary based on business needs of a 24/7 organization which could also include weekends.
Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform the different tasks they have been trained for in the call center. The retention of this knowledge is a critical part of cross training the call center personnel
- Computer knowledge
- Strong customer service skills
- Solid communication skills (including verbal, written and listening skills)
- Solid problem solving and decision making abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Execute and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to type 35 – 40 words per minute
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Medical terminology / experience preferred but not required
- A minimum of a High school Diploma or equivalent required
- For training of this position, the remote worker must be available to train on first shift hours