We’re looking for brand ambassadors that have a passion for service to support the world’s premier brands.
Our Brand Specialist, will act as a connection, providing product/services information and resolving developing problems that our clients might face with precision and competence.
The best Brand Specialists are genuinely delighted to help customers. They’re tolerant, empathetic, and intensely communicative. They love to talk. Brand Specialists can put themselves in their clients’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and our Brand Specialists can gather it for us. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They’re confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough knowledge to fix the problem.
Hourly wage: $12.00
Bonus Payouts: $550 Bonus ($150 at 30 days, $150 at 60 days, $250 at 90 days)
Referral BONUS $$$! Refer someone who you think would be a great fit and if they are hired after their first 90 days YOU will get a one time $350 bonus!
- In order to qualify YOU must be employed with Global Response/Starting a new hire position.
- Both employees must remain employed at time of pay out.
- To be eligible, candidate MUST indicate current employee referral in their application/interview.
Your goal will be to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction.
Computer Specifications (minimum requirements)
- Noise Cancelling Headset (USB wired)
- Memory/Ram: 8 GB
- Processor: i5 Minimum- 2ghz; 5th Generation
- OS: Windows 10 Pro (Apple/MAC NOT supported)
- Second Monitor
- USB Ports: 3
- Internet Connection 50 MB (download)
- Network Connection: Wired (Ethernet)
- Power Strip /w Surge Protector: 1
- Handle high amounts of incoming calls, emails, and chats.
- Identify and evaluate customers’ needs to deliver satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive discussion.
- Provide accurate, valid and comprehensive information by using the right methods/tools.
- Reach personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options within the time limits; follow up to secure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers!
- Some proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of not just reaching, but exceeding quota requirements
- Strong phone administration skills and active listening capabilities
- Experience with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and capacity to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and control time effectively
- High school degree