Remote opportunities are located for applicants living in the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, , Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming
We invest in our people, process, and technology to create the ideal customer experience during every interaction. Our hiring and training standards ensure our Service Advisors are efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly. We provide comprehensive ongoing training to ensure our Service Advisors are prepared to deliver an exceptional customer service experience. Our state-of-the-art technology provides information quickly and consistently to ensure our customers benefit from first call resolution resulting in higher quality and thought leadership scores for our staff. We encourage professional growth through a structured career path program and pride ourselves on creating a culture surrounded by our five core values, we do the right thing, we draw strength from diversity, we power potential, we put people first, we stay a step ahead to foster positive relationships with each other and our customers.
Forget “bankers hours”, this team offers schedules that meet modern needs for both customers and employees! A variety of work schedules are available 24/7/365!
If hired, you must be able to attend six weeks of training Monday-Friday,
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (dependent on class location time zones) and successfully complete required program testing.
Once training is completed, and 90 days are spent in assigned shift, student schedules can be accommodated.
Service Advisors are scheduled to work five days each week, including every other weekend, to include both Saturday and Sunday. Equitable days off are scheduled during the week in which a weekend shift is worked.
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers with questions and concerns related to their credit card accounts.
- Process and respond to U.S. Bank customer inquiries utilizing multiple systems to provide information on accounts while answering every call with professionalism and accuracy
- Properly diagnose customer needs and proactively educate them about the features and benefits of U.S. Bank products and services
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in customers and ask questions to resolve the customers concern while understanding how U.S. Bank can help meet their financial needs
- Present options to customers about ways to make their banking easy and convenient, while ensuring the needs of the customer always come first.
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
- Guide customers through troubleshooting, navigating the company website/mobile app or using the products or service using digital tools
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That’s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.