The Customer Contact Center is growing our virtual workforce and we are looking for customer-centric, charismatic, talented individuals who thrive in a collaborative and challenging environment. We are committed to providing unapparelled customer service delivering an effortless, efficient, and personalized customer experience.
As a full-time Service Representative, you will:
In this role you will create an exceptional customer experience by handling inbound customer service calls and contribute to an exceptional customer experience.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose:
We help customers realize their hopes and dreams by providing the best products and services to protect them from life’s uncertainties and prepare them for the future. For 90 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
We provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning.
- Compensation for this position is $19.50 per hour / $40,560 base pay (Paid bi-weekly)
- Pay differentials may apply for shifts and bilingual
- Paid training and licensing
- Monthly Internet reimbursement
- Employees local to an office will have the choice to select – Work from home or Hybrid (work in the office several days a week)
Sign-On and Retention Bonuses
- If you already have your P&C License prior to day one, you will get a $3,000 sign-on bonus paid after 30 days of employment!
- If Allstate is assisting you with getting your P&C licenses, we will pay you $2,000 for passing your P&C Licensing exam on the 1st attempt, which is paid 30 days after passing exam!
- Retention: Earn up to an additional $3000!
- Paid out 30 days after key employment milestones– $1000 at 6 months, $1000 at 12 months, and $1000 at 18 months
- You must maintain satisfactory performance and remain in this role to qualify
You’d be a great fit if you have:
- A desire to have a nationally recognized certification by attaining your Property and Casualty license
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- The capacity to multi-task in a structured work environment
- Active listening, compassion and displaying empathy for the customer
- The ability to process changes to customer policies based on the information provided
- The ability to answer customer inquiries on coverages, limits and deductibles and review customer policies, discuss options and update customer policy records
- The ability to work in a dynamic virtual/work from home environment
- Proficiency in multi-tasking on the computer, phone and chat rooms to support customer requests
- The ability to be available, present and actively ready to receive calls without distractions
- Current internet services and connections that are in working order
- A strong ability to troubleshoot at home technical issues
- Allstate will assist you in passing a Property and Casualty license state exam within 3 weeks of start date at Allstate expense, if passsed on 1st or 2nd attempt
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-year customer service experience preferred
- Previous contact center experience a plus