Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world’s population. This kind of growth wouldn’t have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Benefits of working with TP include
- Work from home!
- Paid training and competitive wages
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more)
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing support for initial calls and status updates which includes the following:
- Inbound Calls
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries by building excellent rapport & confidence, identifying their needs, and taking strategic action in a timely manner
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Appropriately communicate with customers
What We’re Looking for
- Six months customer service experience required and can include retail, hospitality, etc.
- Ability and comfort to use Windows operating systems
- Ability to type at least 25 WPM
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Attentive to details
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Willing to consent to pre-employment background screening
- Availability to work various shifts preferred
Work from Home Requirements
- High Speed Internet required, proof of internet speed required
- Dedicated workspace