The Customer Contact Center is growing our Virtual workforce and we are looking for customer-centric, charismatic, talented individuals who thrive in a collaborative and challenging environment. Customer Service is committed to delivering an effortless, efficient and personalized customer experience.
It is Allstate’s goal to support our customers how, when and where they want to be served. The Customer Contact Center provides service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. As a result, it is critical that all our team members can commit to a flexible work schedule that includes weekends and holidays. Schedules are subject to change due to business need. Evening and Saturday hours are required.
We have very targeted service and sales goals to drive excellence in our interaction with our customers to drive consistent customer satisfaction. Signing up new customers and servicing existing customers will be in scope for this position. The Customer Insurance Representative is an extension of our Allstate Agencies and Allstate.com.
In this role you will create an exceptional customer experience through handling inbound customer service calls and internal call transfers for cross sale opportunities, which contributes to improved customer satisfaction and retention. Allstate will support maintaining Insurance license to include continuing education requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Support our customers by delivering personalized experience
- Ensure first call resolution and customer satisfaction on all transactions
- Solutions driven by resolving customer’s inquiries
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Allstate company products
- Attention to detail in processing changes to customer policies
- Answer customer inquiries regarding their policies and document customer records
- Develop subject matter expertise and remain current on marketing campaigns to respond appropriately to related inquiries
- Accountable for quoting and cross-selling additional product lines
- Proactively identify and act on additional protection opportunities to promote policy growth and improve customer retention
- Confidently apply effective selling and influencing skills
What you should have:
- Required to pass a Property and Casualty license state exam within 3 weeks of the start date
- Current Property and Casualty license is a plus
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- High School diploma or GED required all education and experience will be considered
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Multi-tasking proficiency
- Live into an environment of Continuous Improvement
- Adaptability to new techniques, talk paths, and performance standards
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Collaboration, problem-solving and investigation skills
- Ability to identify trends, present solutions for issues and/or opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with co-workers including peers and leaders
- Flexibility with work schedule to meet the needs of the customer and the business
- Prior CCC training is not required