This job resolves standard and occasional non-standard customer inquiries, comments, and concerns by applying a seamless and positive customer experience gained through many recurring cycles of on the job work engagement.
• Engages with customers in a confident and compelling manner, performing the full range of customer service duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
• Strives to resolve customer concerns in a single interaction via telephone, written, or face to face communication.
• Responds to a diverse set of customers with an equal level of confidence regardless of the issue at hand.
• Works independently of support from a senior customer service representative, frequently utilizing the knowledge center, answering customer inquiries.
• Routinely responds to customers with an in-depth product knowledge achieved through a continuously improving set of listening, analysis, quality focus, problem solving, and documentation skills.
• Consistently exceeds results for internal adherence, efficiency, and inquiry timeliness.
• Resolves standard and frequently non-routine, limited impact, customer inquiries, comments, and concerns with the most limited escalation consistent with company policies and processes.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-3 years experience in customer service or call center environment
- Medicaid experience
• Applies in-depth product knowledge obtained through ongoing cycles of working with routine and non-routine subject matter
• Regardless of recurring and routine customer inquiries, comments, and concerns, approaches each and every interaction with superior listening skills
• Multi-tasks with a high level of efficiency yet treats every customer as the most important during the interaction so as not to leave the customer with a hurried impression
• Ability to ask effective probing and/or open and closed ended questions that will help in issue resolution in a conversational manner with customers, using verbal clues and system tools to develop tailored recommendations for the customer
• Ability to master initial training competencies while demonstrating the ability to learn additional competencies through additional training
• Ability to de-escalate challenging customer inquiries, comments, and concerns while delivering necessary information consistent with Company policies and processes