Job Description Summary
At CLEAResult, we change the way people use energy. CLEAResult is the leader in transforming energy challenges into energy efficiency solutions. We work with utilities, businesses and consumers to improve the energy experience on a local and global level throughout the US and Canada.
You will love working at CLEAResult because we are having a positive impact on the world by changing the way people use energy. We are the market leader in bringing energy efficiency programs to life and offer lots of flexibility of where and how you work. You will have the opportunity to be creative every day and work with a leadership team that is open to new ideas, new opportunities, and new perspectives. Join our team and help change the world.
CLEAResult Rewards and Recognition:
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; we also offer a company paid health care concierge service because we’ve all been there — needing help with our health plan and not knowing where to turn.
– 401 (k) with company match
– Paid vacation, sick and personal time
– 10 paid company holidays
– Paid Volunteer Time; giving back to our communities is important to us
– Discounts on home and auto insurance
– Employee Referral Bonus Program
– Employee Recognition Program – convert your recognition points into gift cards
– Employee Assistance Program – offers benefits to help you manage daily responsibilities
– Access to training opportunities to advance further in your career
We are looking for a talented individual…
To join our team as a Contact Center Manager! CLEAResult the leading energy efficiency company in North America. We help thousands of businesses and individuals reduce energy use and lower their utility bills through energy programs that we design, market and implement. We achieve all this through financial incentives, education and energy management strategies and solutions.
The Contact Center is the best way to get experience in the industry and after some time move into other parts of our company (we are NATION-wide after all.) We train you on building science and invest in you to become a subject matter expert; our people are highly trained and empowered.
Here at CLEAResult, you will fit right in with our energetic team if you are resourceful, resilient, and kind.
For this exciting career opportunity, you’re a great fit if you can…
- Receive inbound calls to resolve customer questions or concerns regarding their account, plans while identifying potential opportunities to renew or extend their existing energy plans.
- Make outbound calls to retain/recapture or offer plans to customers.
- Maintain an acceptable volume of various customer retention and sales per week and month.
- Accurately document and update customer records in the computer system.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Proactively offer products and close sales that result from an initial incoming contact with the customer.
In this exciting career opportunity, you will have…
- Minimum of 6 months of previous experience within a customer facing environment required; Call Center experience in an inbound/outbound sales environment preferred
- Sales oriented with focus on customer service satisfaction.
- “How can I help you?” attitude
- Prefers to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to work within a team oriented environment with high level of collaboration and teamwork
- Type 35+ WPM, and ability to navigate through several internet based applications
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigation skills
- Punctual and high attendance reliability.
- High School or GED required
Additional Job Description
* Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.