Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing professional customer service to both internal and external Kepro clients. This includes: scheduling, client follow up, customer education on Kepro services and products, and assisting contract providers.
Kepro employees are expected to maintain a positive work atmosphere through communicating and behaving in a manner that is courteous and respectful of customers, clients, co-workers, and supervisors.
What you’ll do:
- Answer incoming calls to the Call Center. This includes: routing calls, gathering precise/accurate demographic information, accurate documentation of messages, and distribution of information to appropriate persons.
- Accurate and complete recording of intake information for initial sessions. Scheduling responsibilities pertain to Kepro offices as well as Contract Providers.
- Explain Kepro EAP benefits and managed care procedures to callers.
- Coordinate Clinical Supervisor consults.
- Issue and send payment vouchers to Contract Providers.
- Coordinate Managed Care paperwork to be sent to Contract Providers.
- Answer and triage incoming crisis calls as needed.
- Complete daily follow up procedure for customer service related hotline faxes.
- This includes: client contact, scheduling, closing clients and filing.
What you should have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years customer service experience
- Computer skills in word processing and windows required. Excel preferred.
- Excellent telephone, written, and oral communication skills.
- Friendly, caring, and compassionate demeanor.