|Position: Customer Service Representative – Remote|
|West Marine is currently hiring remote Customer Service Associates. This is a work from home position. The position is responsible for responding to West Marine customers. These contacts will be answered in accordance to our Company Culture philosophy. The philosophy is as follows: “We are committed to providing an outstanding customer experience, so that every customer regards us as an exceptional company and rewards us with their business.” With this philosophy, an associate will respond to customers across various contact channels, including voice and digital channels. The associate will provide solutions to any issue or concern of the customer. Candidates will be assigned to work specific schedules within their provided availability. Schedules are released three weeks in advance for planning purposes. All hardware (Laptop, keyboard, mouse) needed to complete responsibilities will be provided by West Marine. Training is paid, and completed remotely. Responsibilities:1. Maintain efficient rate of contacts. |
2. Reports to the assigned Contact Center Lead.
3. Respond to both internal and external customers.
4. Provide exceptionally well written or spoken responses to customers.
5. Must be flexible and may be asked to work outside of stated availability.
6. Must adhere to published schedule Qualifications:1. General boating knowledge and a passion to share that knowledge2. Advanced computer skills in a Windows environment
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. A suitable environment to work unsupervised from a home office
5. A wired high speed internet connection
6. A second monitor 7. Successful completion of a computer skills assessment