West Marine is currently hiring remote Customer Service Associates. This is a work-from-home position. The position is responsible for responding to West Marine customers. These contacts will be answered in accordance with our Company Culture philosophy. The philosophy is as follows: “We are committed to providing an outstanding customer experience so that every Customer regards us as an exceptional company and rewards us with their business.”
What you’ll do:
1. Maintain efficient rate of contacts.
2. Reports to the assigned Contact Center Lead.
3. Respond to both internal and external customers.
4. Provide exceptionally well written or spoken responses to customers.
5. Must be flexible and may be asked to work outside of stated availability.
6. Must adhere to published schedule
What you should have:
1. General boating knowledge and a passion to share that knowledge2. Advanced computer skills in a Windows environment
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. A suitable environment to work unsupervised from a home office
5. A wired high speed internet connection
6. A second monitor 7. Successful completion of a computer skills assessment