DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omni-channel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world’s population. This kind of growth wouldn’t have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
We’re looking for Sales and Service Representatives to join our team and Work from Home. We will provide all equipment. If you have a strong internet connection and a quiet, professional workspace, we want to talk to you!
Our Sales & Service Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Meet and exceed sales goals with the proven ability to advance sales and build customer relationships
- Identify hesitations, overcome objections, and close the upsell
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Appropriately communicate with customers
- Reinforce, communicate, and review the purchase decision throughout the customer interaction
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive in your customer service approach
What We’re Looking for
- 6 months Call Center experience
- Previous sales experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Strong internet connection (12 Mbps download, 2 Mbps upload)
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Over 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED
- Availabilty to work from home and on-site
What We Prefer
- 1-year customer service experience
- Consistent work history
- Advanced skill with desktop computer system
- Proven oral & written communication skills