The Customer Service Representative takes incoming calls from dentists, dental offices, and dental laboratories and ensures customer satisfaction. Customer Service Representatives accurately enter orders for merchandise and small equipment, enter credit card payments and answer customer questions.
The shift for this position will be Monday through Friday, 11:30AM – 8:00PM EST
The hourly rate for this position is $15.00 p/h
Why Join our team?
- Excellent compensation package; including a flexible benefits plan, paid time off, and a generous 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage effective Day 1
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Tuition reimbursement and advancement opportunities available
- #19 Best Companies to Work for in Health Care
The Role We Are Looking to Fill:
Our Customer Service Representatives will specialize in one of the following five areas:
Customer Service – Responsible for receiving and responding to external and internal customer inquiries, issues and orders; resolving issues/problems.
Repairs – Responsible for answering repair related phone calls; processing repair estimates; completing follow up work with customers, manufacturers, etc.; maintain repair files and databases; processing factory invoices for billing purposes.
Parts – Responsible for receiving and responding to external and internal customer inquiries regarding parts orders; resolving parts-related issues/problems.
Service Scheduling – Responsible for receiving and responding to external and internal customer inquiries, scheduling and dispatching Service Technicians and resolving service-related issues/problems.
Strategic Markets – Responsible for receiving and responding to external and internal customer inquiries, issues and orders; resolving issues/problems; assisting in the overall support and daily functions of our National/Large Group Accounts and Sales Representatives.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- High school diploma/GED
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Excellent computer, telephone, and customer service skills. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience a plus
- Demonstrated attention to detail, cooperation, and dependability