Here’s what the company has to say about the job:
Consider joining our team as a Customer Service Representative within our continuously growing John Hancock Operations team in Life Insurance!
Why? Great question!
- We are committed to delivering an outstanding client experience, as our customer-centric focus is a critical pillar of our business strategy.
- We support the growth of our business through service excellence and a client-focused approach.
- We pride ourselves on the ability to thrive in an environment of open communication, partnership and collaboration.
- We demonstrate our competitive advantage by leveraging our global scale, our global capabilities and our local market focus.
Who are we looking for?
- Team Players
What do we need from you?
With a passion for your customer and obsession about doing the right thing, you will bring a high level of dedication to the table and strive to meet your customer needs by providing timely, accurate responses to those requesting information on products and service offerings.
- You excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while exhibiting a calm and professional manner
- Deliver trusted, professional, and reliable service to John Hancock clients and build customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Meet quality expectations to ensure a positive client experience
- Strive for first-call resolution of customer issues
- Translate scenarios that require problem resolution to positive service experiences
- Strengthen the perception of John Hancock in the marketplace
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment, as well as being able to resolve issues accurately and independently
- You have exceptional technical capabilities, research skills and your attention to detail is always a priority
- You are confident in your ability to learn and apply information quickly
- Previous customer service experience in a contact center, retail environment or service industry
- Knowledge of financial services would be an asset
- Post-secondary education or high school diploma
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and annual performance bonus
- Paid Training starting on Day 1
- Comprehensive benefits package from Day 1
- 2 weeks paid vacation along with 6 paid personal days and 5 paid sick days
- Online learning programs driven to focus your career development at your own pace
- Career growth and leadership support to achieve your goals
Training Class will begin on January 13th, 2020. This role is available as full-time Remote (Work from Home), across all states in the USA. Our Call Center rotation shifts are: 8:00am-4:00pm EST, 9:00am-5:00pm EST and 10:00am-6:00pm EST, Monday-Friday. These shifts rotate on a monthly basis. Please ensure you are available for all shift times when applying; all shifts are in the Eastern time zone.