Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills) is here to help accelerate your pathway into a career with long-term growth potential. Need access to good jobs that actually use your degree? We have partnered with leading companies eager to hire recent graduates like you! If you recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree, no matter the major, we are here to help you start your career in the right direction.
What you’ll do:
- Assess and identify the needs of your customer over the phone
- Must be able to successfully complete all licensing and legal background requirements with GoHealth’s help. (Current valid insurance license a plus)
- Make the complex buying experience of healthcare transparent and easy to navigate
- Effectively sell health insurance plans and products to customers
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, as the face of our business
You’re the ideal candidate if:
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, energetic, quick-learning, and confident individual, ready to kick-start their career. The Benefit Advisor must be willing to obtain a health insurance license in the state they are hired through GoHealth, and available to work throughout the Annual Enrollment Period. Are you ready to never make another cold call again? This position will only be handling warm leads!