The Customer Service Senior Representative will conduct outbound calls to customers who are at risk of leaving our plan, customers who are new to the plan, and other ad hoc campaigns as needed. Representative will assist our customers with any concerns that relate to retention of membership and/or general benefits. Representative will help address customer issues and track customer responses. The representative will use call scripts, spreadsheets, and various computer systems in order to assist customers.
This role is part-time hourly and will flex with the business need and does not exceed 28 hours per week. All training is virtual and the position is fully work at home.
- Conducting outbound calls to customers for various reasons: retention, welcome, and other miscellaneous campaigns
- Researching benefits, providers, and other concerns for the customer
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure all customer needs have been addressed
- Documenting all calls in call tracking systems
- Using numerous computer systems to research and document data, including Microsoft office, and call recording software (QNXT, CKIT, Finesse, OMD, CCMS)
- Possibly training other employees
- High school diploma or GED
- 5 years customer service experience
- Healthcare or call center experience
Preferred: Experience with Medicare/Medicaid; English/Spanish bilingual