The Customer Service Specialist is responsible to answer all customer questions on offered benefits with accuracy and high quality customer service. They provide direction to customers through telephone and email. The Customer Service Specialist represents WEX Health to the customer. They own the customer’s experience with them. All solutions, complaints, and successes are theirs.
- Responsible for all assisting customers by answering questions, solving problems, and educating them on provided services via inbound phone calls and customer email inquiries.
- Handles all inquiries professionally and courteously and with accuracy.
- Answers and returns inquiries in a timely manner.
- Clearly communicates answers and solutions to the customer.
- Responds to email inquiries with accuracy utilizing appropriate verbiage, grammar, and spelling.
- Researches/investigates all inquiries utilizing reference materials.
- Understands and applies confidentiality guidelines.
- Meets or exceeds customer service standards and goals.
- Is knowledgeable about the products offered and actively participates in departmental training and continued education. Provides informal or formal training for additional team members when needed.
- Displays advanced knowledge of IRS regulations governing all products.
- Actively assists other departments when additional help is needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Telephone inquiry experience or ability to handle a constant flow of incoming calls.
- Customer service experience and benefit experience typically acquired in 6 months to two years.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.