When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As a Customer Service Support with Hines, you will support the day-to-day activities of facilities management and serve as the first point of contact regarding facilities requests. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluate, enter and respond to trouble tickets
- Enter work orders into the Building Management System
- Effectively communicate the progress of work with facilities team members, employees, vendors and building management
- Manage inboxes and email organization
- Coordinate events and assist with facilities projects as assigned
Minimum Requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution; some college preferred
- Two or more years in an administrative support role in a professional office environment preferred
- Strong initiative and customer service orientation
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced office environment
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 225 cities in 25 countries. Hines has approximately $144.1 billion¹ of assets under management, including $75.5 billion for which Hines serves as investment manager, including non-real estate assets, and $68.6 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 165 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,426 properties, totaling over 472 million square feet. The firm’s current property and asset management portfolio includes 576 properties, representing over 246 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information. ¹AUM includes both the global Hines organization as well as RIA AUM.