- Cognosante is a fast-growing company that provides multi-channel customer contact management solutions for clients in the US Federal Government and the commercial sector.
- The Customer Service Representative provides information directly to customers via phone.
- The Customer Service Representative reports directly to the Customer Service Team Lead. This is an entry-level position.
- Must have schedule flexibility.
- Must be able to pass both criminal background check and drug test if required by contract.
- Positions could be temporary, full-time or part-time.
- Most positions will be work from home.
- Taking inbound customer service calls
- Utilize scripts, standard operating procedures, and training materials to respond to inquiries in a courteous, timely and professional manner
- Provide accurate responses and documentation of inquiries and complaints from consumers
- Adhere to the Privacy Act as it relates to the confidentiality of information received
- Report problems that occur and assist with resolution
- Adhere to and support service level metrics that includes schedule adherence, average handle time, response accuracy and quality metrics
- Overtime may be required
- Regular and Predictable Attendance Required
- Maintain a current understanding of the Program’s standard operating procedures, processes and Program policies as provided during training.
- U.S. Citizenship required or Ability to work in the United State without restriction
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 6 months customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience required
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times required
- Must have demonstrated excellent listening, interpersonal and leadership skills, and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Proven ability to work as a team member is required
- Must receive a passing score on required training modules