Clever is the fastest-growing product in K-12 education, depended by over 450 software companies and over half of America’s schools. These organizations rely on Clever to put the best software in the hands of over 20 million students every day. Clever’s job is to make this task incredibly simple, despite the complex legacies of the school system.
We handle a full range of school district and application needs from implementation to ongoing customer and technical support. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of Clever’s product as well as the needs and challenges of Clever’s users. You’ll be working directly with district and application customers and the Clever team, responding to customer inquiries over email and the phone to resolve technical problems, tackle implementation challenges and answer questions – all while ensuring customers have a great experience with Clever!
We deliver fast, friendly, and extremely personalized support, so you’ll need to excel at working in a fast-paced, customer service environment with a great deal of autonomy. You’ll need to pick up new technology easily and be comfortable teaching others to understand, navigate, and use it too.
This role is open in our San Francisco, CA and Durham, NC offices as well as remote anywhere in the continental US.
Applicants can choose to work one of the following available shifts (Mon-Fri): 8am-4:30pm PT or 9am-5:30pm PT.
Things We’re Looking For
- Passion for helping others: you’re a great listener, you work to deeply understand other people’s perspectives and actively think about how you can help them achieve their goals
- Positive attitude: naturally enthusiastic, you stay optimistic even when the going gets tough
- Excellent communication skills: you can translate complex information so it’s accessible to anyone
- Capacity to get technical: you pick up new technology quickly and love learning how things work
- Education Interest: You deeply believe in Clever’s mission — making it easy to bring great software to the classroom
- A desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment
What Clever Offers
- A chance to revolutionize the way schools use technology
- Competitive salary and significant equity in well-funded, high-growth company
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, and dental coverage
- Unlimited Amazon.com credits for learning
- An incredible team of fun, bright coworkers