We’re AWeber – a remote-first company that helps small businesses grow through the use of our marketing communication software. We are fanatical about small businesses and we hope you are too! After all, one of our core values is “Create Remarkable Experiences”.
As our Customer Solutions Specialist, you’ll be responsible for working variable days (you’ll receive your schedule at least a month in advance) on either the First Shift (7AM-4PM EST) or Second Shift (1PM-10PM EST). You’ll be partnering with our customers to troubleshoot and answer questions about our product and/or marketing best practices so they can successfully grow their businesses. Sound important? Well, that’s because it is!
Our customers are the foundation and lifeblood of our business. They are the reason we get up each day to create awesome products and provide stellar customer service.
This is where you come in!
Each day you’ll be part of the chats and tickets queues where you’re responsible for answering customer inquiries about technical issues, billing, and/or sales. Aside from your queue responsibilities, you’ll find yourself working on special projects and collaborating with fellow team members across the company with the ultimate goal of improving the customer experience.
To thrive as a CS specialist you must take initiative to partner with our customers by proactively educating on best practices, bubbling up suggestions for new product features, and advocating for process enhancements in the CS department. Any knowledge of marketing technologies such as social media, landing pages, or email platforms will really make you stand out! You are also a leader who inspires others by your passion and investment in our customer’s success.
Do you have previous experience in a remote customer centric or retail environment? Are you tech-savvy, coaching those around you to better master their computer skills? Are you a clear communicator, both written and verbally? Are you a self-starter and problem solver?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply using the link below. Please note: we will NOT consider applications without a cover letter explaining why this is the perfect position for you. Standard cover letters are great, but video cover letters make us extra stoked!
We’re excited to hear from you!
AWeber’s gone remote!
Since our beginning, AWeber has been committed to creating a safe, productive environment for all of our team members. Our commitment to deliver powerfully-simple email marketing software for small businesses will never change. We will find new ways to continue living our core values and use the latest and greatest technology to collaborate, grow, and ultimately create remarkable experiences for our customers – all from remote locations.
Even with this change, our mission has and never will waver. We remain dedicated to strengthening our culture and connecting people in remarkable ways so they can continue living their dreams, executing on their passions, and growing their businesses.
- 100% Remote – work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
- Strong culture that supports flexibility, entrepreneurialism, and collaboration. Think we should be doing something different? Share your feedback! We’re looking for you to add your AWesomeness to our culture.
- We have some other pretty cool benefits to make your life easier:
- 100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision insurance (spousal and domestic partner benefits available).
- 4-7 weeks of paid time off and holidays (based on tenure).
- 4 week paid sabbatical (based on tenure).
- 401K retirement plan with 4% company match.
- Company Profit Share.
- Tuition reimbursement, conferences, and learning opportunities.
- Gym Memberships Reimbursement.
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Additional Supplemental Benefits (Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Additional Life Insurance).
- State of the art equipment.