oanDepot, America’s lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for interacting with loanDepot customers to provide information and address inquiries related to their loan transaction; may involve some form of complaint, escalation response or executive response. Provides detailed audit findings of inquiries to Operations Leadership. Manages and responds to various escalation avenues to ensure appropriate and timely response and resolution. Strives to resolve all problems and propose a solution. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Proactively maintains a high level of understanding of the loan process in order to efficiently handle borrower inquiries.
- Reviews borrower inquiries and provides detailed audits of the life of the loan.
- Utilizes various systems to review all communications with the borrower including email, call recordings and system notifications.
- Provides detailed analysis of all communications with the borrower to provide an end-to-end timeline of communication between loanDepot and the borrower.
- Assists Operations department with various borrower contact touch points.
- Plays a pivotal role in supporting Operations leadership; assists in handling escalated matters and calls.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Experience in a customer service/call center environment required.
- Experience in complaint escalation required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in a similar field.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.