At StyleSeat, our mission is to help people look and feel their best. We are on the path to achieving this mission by being the go-to portal for consumers to discover, book, and pay for beauty and grooming services (hair stylists, colorists, nail artists, estheticians, barbers, etc). We are also the premier solution for all independent professionals in the industry to run and grow their business. We have powered over 120 million appointments booked and $10B in revenue for small businesses and are on the path to much more.
About our Team
We are a Community Operations team passionate about our product and making an impact for our customers. We work collaboratively across all departments to create a community-first culture built on trust, transparency, advocacy, and growth.
Our Customer Success team builds trust-based relationships with our community which allow us to understand their goals, needs, and concerns to deliver long-term value. We believe that if our community is heard, supported and made successful, we will inherently cultivate loyalty, retention and positive word of mouth. The ultimate goal is to turn customers into advocates for our brand.
Who are you?
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be responsible for developing customer relationships and driving successful outcomes for our marketplace community that promote retention, loyalty, and growth. You will work closely with our Pros to ensure they have the right marketplace solutions for their business, while helping our Client-side find their beauty squad!
You naturally work with your team in a positive, energetic, and collaborative manner to achieve department and company goals and maintain an environment that aligns with StyleSeat’s Mission and Values.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist in onboarding new Pros, ensuring they know how to use the platform and how our product and services can support their business needs
- Understand the Pro’s business and how our product and services can support them
- Document and assist in developing key milestones/engagements for the Community throughout their lifecycle to improve our team’s processes and approaches
- Serve as the primary customer advocate from the start of the client’s partnership with us throughout their lifecycle
- Anticipate customer’s needs at different stages of their business to customize existing marketplace programs to meet those needs
- Take ownership of customer requests through various support channels and follow problems through to resolution timely and accurately
- Present updates, feedback, or customer stories at team or company meetings
- Report potential fraud or quality issues to the fraud & compliance team
- Act as a primary feedback vehicle by sharing insights and feedback on the client sentiment with marketplace features
- Assist other teams with ticket volume, as needed
- Provide weekend support as needed with equal day off during the weekday
Measures of Success:
- 2+ years working in a Customer Support or Customer Success role
- Able to demonstrate a solid understanding of our core product and service offering
- A passion for ensuring an outstanding customer experience with a customer-oriented attitude
- The ability to prioritize tasks and ability to work effectively under pressure of deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and takes ownership in all tasks and projects from start to finish
- A tenacious self-starter to the core and thrive in a fast-paced and progressive environment
- Effective and empathic communicator both in written and verbal form
- Extremely comfortable and confident making outbound calls and receiving inbound calls
- You have a deep, genuine care about the success of our Pro’s businesses that is displayed through all interactions
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction and a team player mentality
- Keen ability to anticipate customer needs and provide effective solutions
- Working knowledge of Zendesk, JIRA, Looker, and Stripe
- Knowledge in Card Not Present (CNP) payments processing
- Past experience working at a fast-paced startup or tech environment