What the company has to say about the job:
Our Customer Support team is expanding!
We are looking for an amazing individual to join as our new Customer Success Champion and become a true advocate for our clients. This is a client-facing position and even though it’s remote, will require video communication on a regular basis, so please keep this in mind when applying.
Our Customer Success champ will know every detail about our platform and how our customers can use it to maximize its value. Besides just owning all that sweet knowledge, you’ll need to be able to communicate it, and educate our customers with ease. This is a technical role that demands a wide range of soft-skills and constant stellar communication with our clients, as well as our team.
Uscreen is an amazingly diverse, fast developing video monetization platform, and the person joining us will play a pivotal role in our growth. We are looking for someone who’s eager to learn, excited to grow with our company and is in it for the long run. Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning and constantly developing and we’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
About the role:
This is a customer facing role: you will be one of the first points of contact for our customers in order to help them set up their account. From basic setup and video uploads, to answering a variety of questions generally asked when first signing up, it’ll be your responsibility to provide our customers with solid and accurate answers and guidelines.
Your main goal is to become the go-to person for all onboarding questions, making them feel they can reach out at any time. You’ll also give them tips and industry best practices, to give them everything they need to succeed.
We are looking for someone reliable and eager to work with us long-term. This is a full-time remote position, and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
In this role, you will wear a few different hats, including:
- Proactively contacting new customers to help them get setup (by email & phone)
- Helping the tech support reps in the ticket queue
- Attending and (later) fully hosting webinars a few times per month
- Giving in-depth analysis of customers websites and content to offer them tips and tricks to succeed (and don’t worry, we have our marketing team watching your back)
- 2+ years in Customer Support or similar
- Experience in SaaS
- A fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (with their own laptop)
- Able to overlap with our Washington, D.C. based team: from 9AM to 6PM EDT
- Quick to learn and able to understand our platform as well as the video and OTT industry
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker (North American accent is a plus but not a requirement)
- Overall a nice person ?
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience working with Zendesk or similar
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development