The primary function of the Customer Success Manager role is to empower and advise the medium-touch segment of our restaurant base. The goal is to drive tangible business outcomes using our table management platform.
The Customer Success Manager book of business is focused on 1:1 relationships with high-value customers in earlier-stage, non-priority markets.
What you’ll do:
- These markets are more nascent in that we have lower market penetration, and thus fostering relationships with key restaurant partners in these cities is critical to the growth and eventual tipping-point of the market.
- Customer Success Manager will take a proactive outreach approach to strengthen these relationships, drive product adoption & engagement, advocacy, and become a trusted advisor.
- Customer Success Manager leverages data insights to nurture advocacy and produce thought leadership in guiding the strategy & tactics paramount to success.
- The Customer Success Manager is a resource to the Customer Success Associate team and works closely with stakeholders across the organization.
- This role requires collaboration with Support, Implementation, Sales, Product, Data, and Accounts teams.
What you should have:
- 2+ years in a customer-facing or -experience role
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Exceptional organization and time-management are critical to this role
- Proficiency with data analysis required (i.e. Looker, Tableau, Excel)
- Restaurant or Hospitality experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, MS Office Suite, iOS, Atlassian a huge plus