Tomorrow is a fully-funded start up headquartered in Seattle and founded in 2016. We’ve just closed our Series A financing and are building an in-house customer success team.
Our users discover the Tomorrow app through various channels. Some channels are paid and some cost us nothing. These users generally decide to use the Tomorrow app for one of its products, many of which are free. Then some of our users decide to buy financial products, and we make money when they do. This is where you come in.
We’re looking for a part-time Customer Service Representative to use email, chat, and phone to communicate with our users who have not yet become paying customers. Your primary goal will be to communicate with specific Tomorrow users, listen to and resolve conflicts, and most importantly help them better understand what the next step is in their Tomorrow.
We will train you to understand the full menu of our offerings so you can provide our customers with excellent service; however, we do prefer candidates who have some background in customer service or sales.
- Reach out to customers via email, text, and phone.
- Listen, document, and help resolve conflicts.
- Escalate certain types of questions or requests to the right person within Tomorrow.
Required Background, Experience and Skills
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service preferred
- College degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tomorrow Employee Benefits
- Excellent Health, Dental & Medical Insurance
- Unlimited PTO & Paid Holidays
- Incentive Stock Options
- Ability to work remotely from home
- Free Friday team lunches
At Tomorrow we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We welcome all!