Run The World enables live online events that people love worldwide. Our mission is to create a world where people can easily meet, collaborate, and learn from others with similar expertise, interests, and passions—regardless of their particular location or circumstances.
We’re a global, silicon-valley based, well-funded startup backed by top VC’s and angel investors including Andreessen Horowitz, and C-level executives from Facebook, Twitter, and Atlassian. Our founding team are veterans from Facebook and Instagram and have been featured on TechCrunch, Business Insider, Silicon Valley Business Journal, CNBC, and more.
We’re experiencing explosive growth now more than ever and we’re looking for like-minded high-performers to break the barriers that limit access to knowledge, connections, and communities, and enable people to “Run the World.”
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As the first contact for many customers, you will help shape Run The Worlds’ customer facing voice by providing positive, helpful, timely responses to inbound customer needs! Specifically, you’ll:
- Respond to inbound messages from customers, ensuring they receive timely, useful information to reduce friction while using the product.
- Troubleshoot/share answers for basic technical issues.
- Escalate more advanced issues to the appropriate teams.
- Help shape our support voice through positive, upbeat, conversational messaging.
- Execute specific requests from customers (eg. adjust attendee list, enable a specific setting).1.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1+ years working in a customer facing role.
- Tech savvy.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be customer-centric, exceptionally detail-oriented, and results-driven.
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A knack for explaining tech to non-tech people.