As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for building and owning deeper business relationships with new and existing Bullhorn field customers to ensure successful software adoption and usage across our product suite. You will work closely and collaboratively with our Sales, Support, and Professional Services departments to identify customer partnership opportunities, drive customer renewals and improve client health for your assigned accounts.
Why this job is important:
The Customer Success Specialist combines aspects of several different roles within the company which allows clients to have a dedicated Bullhorn contact that is able to provide a wider range of solutions than otherwise possible with multiple contacts across several teams. The role will be vital in maintaining customer health and overall satisfaction.
As a Customer Success Specialist, a typical day might include:
- Contacting assigned accounts for regular engagement and subsequently conducting introductory calls, engagement check-ins, and transitional calls
- Developing success plans for clients that align with their strategic objectives, outline success factors for contract renewal, and promote positive reference-ability
- Coaching a virtual class of users on Bullhorn functionality (ie. candidate search, workflow, etc.) and assisting assigned accounts with onboarding of new users
- Acting as a liaison between Bullhorn departments (Support, Sales, Professional Services, Product Management) to collaborate on opportunities, customer-related projects, or critical issue escalations
This job might be for you if:
- You are a professional communicator with exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- You strive for excellent customer service
- You are a self-starter who proactively works to achieve individual and team goals
- Dynamic work responsibilities excite you
- Cross-functional collaboration is important to you
Bonus Points for:
- Experience working with executive-level personnel
- Experience with software products
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Our offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and monthly “First Thursday” social events. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.