In this position, you will be the voice of GlobeIn through email and chat support. Providing amazing customer service is a large part of what distinguishes us from other companies in our industry. Therefore, our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about the customer experience and knows what it means to go above and beyond as an advocate for the GlobeIn community.
You must be detail-oriented, calm in the face of a storm, caring, and have a strong sense of empathy in difficult situations. Each team member should be flexible and eager to learn new things and adapt to a changing environment, helping wherever necessary.
This is a paid temp position at $12/hour with an immediate start date.
There is room for growth for the right person! You will be joining an already strong remote team. Candidates in all US time zones will be considered and are encouraged to apply.
- Create an exceptional, personalized service experience for GlobeIn customers
- Update CRM and other technical tools to manage accounts and billing for customers
- Provide friendly and timely support to customers via email and chat
- Communicate customer feedback to the team and give input about improvements
- Assist fellow team members on miscellaneous tasks
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality
- Strong time-management skills
- Digitally savvy, quick learner
- Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively to resolve difficult situations
- Interest and passion for social entrepreneurship and making a global impact
- Interest in serving women (our core audience)
- Awareness of global issues
- Willingness to work outside typical 9-5 office hours, with some flexible weekend hours
- Access to high-speed internet access and a desktop or laptop computer
- Availability to work between 30-38 hours a week
- Experience in account management and customer service
- Technical experience
- International experience
- Has lived and/or traveled abroad