In this Customer Support role, you will be responsible for handling support inquiries during US business hours. You will be reporting to the Manager of Customer Support (Joseph Sterner). Our “support stack” includes Help Scout, Sift, Stripe, Twilio, Plivo, Guru and Asana.
This role requires a high level of independence and immediate responsibility. Our main focus is the support ticket queue, however you will also be responsible for leading individual projects/initiatives outside of the queue as the need arises.
You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced remote environment with a small and talented team where you’re supported in your efforts to grow professionally. You are able to manage your time well, communicate effectively and collaborate in a fully distributed environment.
You are someone that has a healthy sense of curiosity who enjoys taking things apart and putting them back together.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to customer support tickets and take support calls during CT/MT business hours
- Escalating issues to senior support staff and engineering as needed
- Fraud prevention/detection
- Billing reconciliation
- Writing bug reports
- Coordinating with Success to provide extra support to large customers
- Maintaining help center documentation and creating content for new/updated features
What you should have:
- 2 years direct support experience working in a SaaS environment
- Physically based in the CT or MT time zones
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
- Experience working in a remote capacity