Customer Support Advocate
- DENVER, CO OR REMOTE
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS – SUPPORT
Our Mission and Opportunity
- Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has a lasting social and economic impact.
- Brightwheel’s mission is to transform early education for every teacher, child, and parent — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $100 billion early education market.
- Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
- Based in San Francisco, Denver, and Austin, along with fully remote team members, our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused.
- Our exceptional investor group includes Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, and Mark Cuban.
- We believe that everyone—from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve— should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be.
- We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who you are:
- We strongly encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply. Brightwheel is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Brightwheel is seeking to hire a Customer Support Advocate to support our growing community of directors, teachers & parents.
- We are looking for team members that are passionate about educating our customers about the brightwheel product and finding solutions for their pain points.
- You will be on the front line communicating directly with our schools and parents and will work cross-functionally with the Sales, Customer Success and Product/Engineering teams.
- You enjoy collaborating with your team to find creative solutions to issues and using customer feedback to advocate for product improvements.
- We’re looking for someone with experience working in customer service, preferably with exposure to technical troubleshooting.
- Ideally, this is someone who can empathize with the daily experience of a teacher or a parent of young children.
- All brightwheel team members must demonstrate strengths in our core values: Ownership, Empathy, Learning and Results.
- We are a lean, fast-moving team that prefers to minimize our time in meetings and maximize the time we can spend delighting our customers!
What you’ll do:
- Develop expertise in our platform and act as a subject matter expert for our customers, keeping on top of updates in each release
- Use strong critical thinking and troubleshooting abilities to correctly identify, investigate and resolve technical or usage issues
- Communicate clear and concise instructions via email and phone to all user types: Teachers, Administrators and Parents.
- Exhibit empathy towards our customers and each other at all times
- Act as the “voice of the customer”, providing frequent input to Product and Engineering teams
- Help develop and improve internal processes
- Work cross-functionally on projects with other teams to improve the overall customer experience
- Maintain established metrics and high customer satisfaction ratings
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- At least 1 year of customer service experience, such as Help Desk or support(required)
- Experience in schools / education (a plus)
- Exceptional written skills, attention to detail and strong listening skills
- Experience providing phone support to customers
- Excellent organization, time-management and prioritization skills
- Hands-on experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, Intercom or similar CRM systems
- Comfort with a fast-paced and dynamic environment that evolves rapidly
- A passion for improving the world through education
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company Sponsored Daily Lunches
- 401(k) Enrollment
- Commuter Benefits