This role will be responsible for providing the highest level of technical support, independently resolving complex problems, and working with development engineering to deliver solutions in a timely manner for all BlueJeans Video Collaboration products. You will work with Blue Jeans Network’s customers, partners, our sales and engineering team to ensure highest level of service satisfaction.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide global support for our worldwide customer base and resolve technical issues.
- Take full ownership of an issue without supervision, develop and maintain excellent relationships with our customers and partners, and help improving and maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customers in a timely fashion and manage simultaneous customer cases in a highly demanding environment.
- Identify product issue and drive resolution of complex issues:
- Replicate the problem in a controlled test environment to isolate the root cause. Provide full detail in documenting the problem including (when applicable), call logs, screen shots, network traces, etc.
- Work closely with the development team to help resolve the product bugs and deliver solutions in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identify issues and take mitigation steps before they become “noticed” by customer.
- Deliver positive communications to our internal and external customers.
- Provide clear, well written correspondence to customers and in internal CRM.
- Maintain a positive and helpful tone in all correspondences.
- Offer additional tips, best practices and solutions, related to their service issue, whenever possible.
- Becomes an expert and focal point with all aspects of our service. Train prospects, paid customers and partners on the product applications.
- Maintains a state-of-the-art subject matter expertise on existing and planned technologies, including related products and services.
- Proactively shares knowledge with internal and external customers, by providing new and updated FAQ solution material.
- Requires BS in computer science or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong understanding of VoIP, H.323, SIP, Firewalls/NAT traversal and Gatekeepers.
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer support, sales engineering, or equivalent role with experience building and managing strong customer relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of video conferencing products such as Cisco/Tandberg, Polycom, Lifesize etc.
- Proficiency with TCP/IP and networking. Knowledge of IP Telephony, Web conferencing, switching/routing protocols is a plus.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability to assess customer’s network deployments, use appropriate tools to debug complex problem and drive issue to resolution.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written; able to engender trust and respect of peers and customers.
- Sense of urgency. Escalates product issues when appropriate; maintains a sense of ‘problem ownership’ to drive all issues to successful resolution. Strives to turn around issues with an efficient and effective approach to the highest of customer’s satisfaction.
- Capable of juggling a number of priorities and delivering results on time in a high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and a team player with a sense of humor
What is Blue Jeans?At Blue Jeans Network, our mission is to make video communications as easy and pervasive as audio communications, enabling more effective collaboration at work, at home, and on the road. Our cloud-based conferencing service makes this possible by enabling customers to connect with each other seamlessly anytime, anywhere, and from practically any device. The Blue Jeans Network extends high quality video communications beyond the traditional boundaries of specialized conference rooms and into the mainstream, allowing employees throughout an enterprise to interact more effectively with each other and with their customers, partners, suppliers, family, and friends.