Clever is the fastest-growing product in K-12 education, depended by over 450 software companies and over half of America’s schools. These organizations rely on Clever to put the best software in the hands of over 20 million students every day. Clever’s job is to make this task incredibly simple, despite the complex legacies of the school system.
As a manager of the Customer Solutions team reporting to the Head of Support, you’ll partner with peer managers to give and receive candid feedback, empower your team to solve problems, oversee team schedules and responsibilities, iterate on processes to maximize efficiency, resolve escalated issues, and ensure exceptional support for our customers. You’re excited about helping your team build new skills and grow their impact at Clever. You’ll help build the next generation of Clever Support and develop your team to exceed their goals.
At Clever, we believe the classrooms we serve and our company’s halls should be spaces that are diverse, equitable, and inclusive. That is why we are committed to building diverse teams, inviting every voice, and creating a safe space for everyone to be their authentic self. By fostering equity and belonging within our circles of influence, we unlock learning for ALL students.
- Lead a team of 10+ technical support specialists in San Francisco, CA
- Hire additional team support specialists as needed
- Coach, mentor, and guide team members in delivering world-class customer support
- Empower your team to effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues for our customers
- Be accountable for key team success metrics
- Identify key trends and customer issues, and recommend improvements to improve the customer experience.
- Nurture a strong and motivating team culture, and develop strong working relationships with leaders across our San Francisco and Durham, NC offices
- Develop your team, helping them grow their impact at Clever and promoting their career growth
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams in the organization
- Participate in customer meetings to resolve escalations when necessary to strengthen customer relationships
- You’re a great communicator, awesome at delivering and receiving candid feedback
- You’re a strong teacher and coach, who achieves success by developing and motivating others
- You understand Clever’s customers and have a record of delivering exceptional customer service
- You’re results-oriented and know how to prioritize to maximize team impact
- You like building structures for scale, creating and iterating processes to accelerate the efficiency of your team
- You can learn technical concepts quickly and teach others