Leaf Group is looking for a passionate Customer Support Representative Temp who has an interest in interacting and consulting with customers and artists of our Marketplace ecommerce sites (Society6, Deny Designs and Saatchiart). As a liaison between our customers and operations teams, you will have the opportunity to influence the way we meet the support needs of our users, and positively enhance our brands through successful and timely interactions and communication. This is a remote, temporary position with full-time hours.
Leaf Group is a diversified consumer internet company that builds enduring, creator-driven brands that reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories, including fitness and wellness (Well+Good and LIVESTRONG), and art and design (Saatchi Art, Society6, and Hunker). Our mission is to build platforms across our media and marketplace properties to enable communities of creators to reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories, while also helping advertisers find innovative ways to engage with their customers.
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. We look for proactive, accountable people focused on continuous learning and growth to push themselves and our business forward. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
You’ll Report To: Supervisor, Customer Service
A typical day as a Customer Support Representative Temp might include:
- Delivering a high level of email and chat customer support for Society6, DenyDesigns and Saatchiart customers and Artists
- Supporting customers via Zendesk ticketing system and answer/respond to domestic and international inquiries
- Responding to technical issues and providing instructions to customers and artists
- Providing Voice of Customer feedback for our in-house product and technology teams
- Working closely with our Vendor Operations and Logistics teams
You’ll be successful if you have a resilient personality, a positive outlook on life, and you are interested in e-commerce, mobile technology, and social apps!
What You Have:
- Must have E-Commerce customer service experience. Live Chat experience is a plus.
- Must have Zendesk experience, including troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to handle adversity well (troubleshooting without getting flustered)
- Must possess problem solving skills. You can identify trending issues and also provide solutions.
- Must have good customer experience as well as verbal and written communication skills in English. Additional language fluency is a plus.
- Ability to commit to 40 hours per work week (one weekend each week is a requirement), schedule may be mid-shift or night-shift
- Ability to work from home with access to high speed internet connection to execute assigned tasks
- Comfortable using technology as a primary form of communication (i.e. Slack, email, Zoom, etc.)
- Ability to respond to 20-30 inquiry/ticket emails per hour
- Reliable, strong work ethic, and can work independently
- Strong multitasking skills
- Previous experience reporting into a remote office/supervisor is a plus
- Photoshop and photo/image knowledge are a plus. This includes terminology.
- We’re casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way
What We Have:
- Well+Good is the 2019 People’s Choice winner of the Webby’s Award for Best Lifestyle Brand
- eHow is the 2019 People’s Choice and official Webby Winner for Social Video/How To-DIY
- Leaf Group is among the 2019 Built In LA Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among Comparably’s 2018 Best Companies in Los Angeles
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Weekly payrolling and timekeeping through TargetCW, temp payrolling agency, during your temporary assignment with Leaf Group
- Benefit options available through TargetCW: https://www.targetcw.com/benefits
- COVID-19 resources available through TargetCW: https://www.tcwprivacy.com/covid19
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.